Governance & Dynamic Rewards
- 1 Fully funded project, execution of that project completed and signed off by Charity Coordinator so that its “certified” and sent to the blockchain (100 $GOOD).
- Receives $GOOD charitable donations.
- Receives 50% ($GOOD) of NFT purchase price per campaign they lead.
- Receives 10% of NFT resale purchase, from previous campaigns, for life of NFT.
- Successfully Register 10 Charities and 2 Fully Funded Campaigns.
- For 10 Charities they will receive (100 $GOOD) and 2 Fully Funded Campaigns (200 $GOOD).
- The $GOOD will be held in escrow and released once both milestones are complete.
- Once released the Charity Coordinators are eligible for another round of milestone $GOOD rewards.
- Per charitable project they are assisting, they will receive an immediate 2% ($GOOD) of NFT purchase price.
- Successfully complete 40 hours of verified service through the Commit Good mobile app (400 $GOOD)
- $GOOD is held in escrow until 40 hours are reached.
- Creates NFT images that are specific to a particular charitable campaign and determines the initial price.
- Receives 40% ($GOOD) of NFT purchase price.
- Receives 10% ($GOOD) of NFT resale price for life of NFT.